Lind jewellery design respects your concerns about your privacy and is committed to ensure your privacy and personal information is not breached. If you have any questions or concerns., please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information that we may collect from you includes the following:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or telephone number);
- username and password;
- payment information (such as your payment card number, expiry date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
- customer service information (such as inquiries, comments, and repair history)
- photographs, videos, comments and other content you provide;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status and demographics;
- contact information that you provide about family, friends or other people you would like us to contact.
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you. It is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hardrive, tablet or mobile device. When you visit our site, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Cookies in no way gives us any access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data that you have chosen to share with us.
By proceeding to navigate beyond this page, you consent to our cookie settings.
Please note that rejecting cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website. This may also mean that some or all of the functions on our website will not be available to you. In particular, cookies must be enabled to access and use any part of our website for placing orders.
Our website may contains links to other websites in which we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site.
We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Protecting your Personal Information.
Lind jewellery-design is committed to protecting your personal information. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, modification and unauthorized access.